Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What really makes you....you?

There's so many things,the list is endless but .....do you really know who are you? Im in that state when sometimes I don't know what I really want but there are times when I'm like : ''I found me''.But Im mostly confused.When I'm shopping I really feel inspired and really free,it makes me feel alive.Just by the thought of putting outfits together I get goose bumps.I'm not saying I'm the most fashionable person and has the most beautiful clothes because I don't....I'm low on the budget right now.eh.But I know and can tell when a clothing is impeccable in its own way.I just know.When It comes to fashion I really look up to people like :Rihanna,Kanye West,Masion Martin Margiela,Riccardo Tisci and many more,but now I'm like " oh I can do better than that''.I discovered this today.I feel complete.There's music that makes me feel empowering.It is.I feel more secure and fly.And paintings.Like Wow they are really beautiful,when you see a Basquiat painting you're like ''there's magic..really''..........You should really find something that makes you feel complete and free.Don't waste your time hooked up on meanless things.That's my message for today? Find YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment