Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

K.W

We've all seen  Kanye throw tantrums every once in a while but if you look closely he's RIGHT! I agree with him absolutely.He may be a little bit self-centered but art is not being rewarded as much these days.Look up at facts.Honestly Taylor Swift shouldn't have won that award at the 2009 VMAs,Beyonce should have.Or the 2006 VMAs when he went on stage because Justice won "Best Video" and he later said "I don't care what I do, I don't care how much I stunt – you can never take away from the amount of work I put into it.''. Or when MTV didn't let him open the show but Britney Spears did instead and he said "Mabye my skin's not right'' And many many more.MTV doesn't rate art,it has lost it's credibility.He's brutally honest,and doesn't care about opinions.Society clearly is not used to that much honesty.And now FRESH news,he tried to take this paparazzi's camera and the whole situation is hyped

- Kanye West didn’t attack anyone, or do anything angrily or viciously
- A paparazzi was paid to goad him while filming it, and Kanye pointed out that he knew what the pap was trying to do, and then reached out and purposefully tried to take the pap’s video camera to stop him recording
- Kanye is being charged for attempted robbery (no ‘violence’)
- The paramedics were called to the scene by a media outlet (I’m hearing it’s TMZ who orchestrated it) to make the whole thing seem worse than it was''




                               ''Don't forget America this is how you made me'' - Jay Z 

                                Kanye is a genius,but aren't all a little bit crazy?!











No comments:

Post a Comment