Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

3 AM

I slept all evening and now I'm wide awake,I just want to watch the sunrise.I considered it the most beautiful thing in this World.God's work,what can I say huh?! And all this time I've been thinking about what's going on in this planet,it's disappointing to think that the whole world evolves around the most stupid things,people only care about money and fame.And the Trayvon Martin case really just opened my eyes to see that in what reality we are living in.It's the most  saddest news to know that a man got AWAY with a second degree murder....................WHAT?!!!!!!! that's my reaction..BULLSHIT......And in the same week Chris Brown probation got revoked.And he'll be back in court in august to find out if he's going to jail or not.And if he is found guilty,he will serve jail time for 4 YEARS!!! .......................WHAT?!!!!! It's disappointing America.And what really made me snap at the whole situation was Barack Obama's reaction to Trayvon Martin case.He didn't even get into it.People are protesting how the fuck are you going to ignore that?

And the death of Cory Montheit was devastating  as well.He OD'd in heroin mixed with some other drugs.Now we've seen these cases before.As soon as fame comes along,they get blind and the next thing you know ''found dead in a hotel room''.Cliche.But he was a genuine good person,he had a beautiful soul,he was clearly depressed,I feel bad for him,it's even more sad for Lea Michele,I will pray for her,it's a tough time for her.

And I believe you have heard for Talia the girl who survived cancer and appeared on Ellen! This is heartbreaking.She was a FIGHTER,she dealt with life and as I'm writing my eyes are filled with tears,It's just that I know what it feel like my sister survived cancer and it was the hardest thing ever,but she was able to bounce back now's she's STRONGER than ever.R.I.P Talia you'll always be remembered beautiful lady
Well that's all folks.Good people die young,it's sad to look.They will always be remembered,Do not shead a tear but celebrate their lives,they are in a good place.In Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment