Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Not emotionally stable

I had a rough week because my dad got sick and he had a surgery,I got really sad but I thank God for saving my Dad.Tough times but only God can lead me to right path,and I thank him for that everyday.I just appreciate life more now,and I understand how 'to live' actually is.Living Life is not easy,You gotta make sacrifices for your loved ones and honestly sometimes you think that others life is easy..It's not Life will beat us up sooner or later.We just gotta be prepared and get through that.I'm feeling kind of different,I just can't explain.I'm more emotional,and get affected my people's opinions.I don't want that,This is not me.I'm not a person that cries alot,I'm not someone who doesn't laugh,I love laughing,but now everything seems dull.I'm confused,I don't know what's going on around me let alone inside me.Happiness is ALL that matters.And family.Money should not control your life.When we die we can't keep them,but we probably spend them all cause the pain ain't cheap.Don't let money take control of your life.Don't be bitter.Get better.
           

                       That's all I want you to know and not to forget.We all want and need love...

No comments:

Post a Comment