Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

My strategy to succeed in life

My strategy is so basic and simple,In life you will be having happy moments and sad ones,but you need to control it,when the situation is serious you need to take it SERIOUS and quit playing around and handle it.Basically I was/am an A grade student,let me tell you I'm not a genius.I'm smart,in the way that I am focused on what I do and pay attention other than that I hate School just like everybody else but you need to  force yourself to be great because that way you'll have a better future.I don't really think about the present that much,I have my mind at what will I do in the future.Am I going to be a failure or a success? the motto is: Work Hard,Party even Harder! That saying keeps me going.I'm a type of person that plans every step of the way,not a control-freak but you know make sure I'm in the right path.I love to have fun, but you can't spend the rest of your life partying it doesn't work that way and it will never work.Sooner or later we all going to have our moment to just chill and party,but you gotta chose that wisely ~ Majah

No comments:

Post a Comment