Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My weird weekend with a chihuahua!

It was Saturday morning,i woke up ate breakfast,cleaned a little and around afternoon, my mom and dad come home and as I was about to close the front door,I see a (don't judge me,my first impression) ugly creature....I was like : I know we've discussed  we'll get a dog but this thing.....So they explained It was my dad's friend,we're going to keep it till monday.At first I was scared to touch her and basically be near her,because I thought in any second she will chop any of my toes,but I got used to her,but I couldn't stand at how messy things got when she came,she would stay in the garden/balcony and will get inside with those feet...YUCK! I was disgusted.But she got so attached to my dad,everywhere he went she would go,and around evening my dad and mom went out for a walk,and she was supposed to sleep but she was at the front door waiting for my dad.So I got a little emotional,and then she came to my room and layed down on my bed (and then again,I was not comfortable with that) and I went to cuddle with her.....but BOY did she smell,she farted alot,so I couldn't stand that and let her run around.But we couldn't let her sleep inside,my dad left her outside in our garden,she spent half of the night at the window hoping that we will let her inside.....not evil but it didn't happen.SUNDAY: We had a good day with her till my mom got mad at how the house smelt and my sister and dad took her for a walk and then take her to our balcony and let her chill there but she ALWAYS  wanted to get inside...So now is around midnight,,she was on the balcony,but we let her in because we was kind of "crying" and my siblings felt sorry and let her sleep on the couch (disgusting huh?) but I'm glad my mom and dad will return her to its owner and she will be happy,because I can feel she's a little bit homesick...well glad we gotta leave tomorrow
Well here she is at our home 

No comments:

Post a Comment