Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Remember me?

All this time I've spent time AWAY for my blog :'( ..I have ate,slept,and a bunch of things i can't remember but one thing I have looooooooooved is that Rihanna has started her tour and she looks absolutely gorgeous in those outfits..Have you seen them?






 I MEAN SHE ALWAYS LOOKS FLAWLESS,and in this case I say : WHEN WILL YOUR FAVE?
She has accomplished such major success in such a young age,and she still remains humble.And people still judge her for getting back with Chris Brown.I mean she FORGAVE him why is it so disturbing to you? It's not YOUR life or YOUR decision,it's her private life and YOU should stay out of it.I mean the fans have to respect that too,it hard for them.DO your job as a fan and respect her decisions,because we've seen stars like Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson fade from all this accusation and we judging them.That was deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment