Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Bullshit

I know,I haven't been updating this since....forever! blah blah.... I got an excuse for that,I honestly don't know what to write...I'm feeling blank.empty.sad.frustrated.depressed.I think I haven't cried in a while,that's the reason I'm feeling this way.I just need to cry to let it all out so I can get back to normal again,yeah actually they say you shouldn't cry because that's not the way to solve your problems...BULL TO THE SHIT...It actually helps,because after you cry you'll feel better and then get back full-strength to what were you doing,and I recommended it for everybody.Do that :) And you'll feel happier.And not listening music can cause depression,and not just music but something cheerful or aggressive like hip-hop yeaaaah believe me.Well that's only me

No comments:

Post a Comment