Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Kind of Sunday

I feel a breeze,I don't know what it is,I feel a thunder from outside...Im starting to get scared,I don't know what it is.where am I?...what time is it? why is this man following me.....mom!!!! Then I open my eyes,what a relief...I inhale in a maniacally way...I look way at the window,its raining so hard and I said to myslef: bummer its a bad day! Then I got to the kitchen like always and before I eat feel extremely guilty because at the time around my belly was flat as a pancake...screw it,im hungry!! Then the day starts..So around 2pm I was watching How I met your mother because I haven't watched this season entirely ..and the clock strikes 5pm...Omg I have homeworks,I feeeeeel so bad.And I notice this light that was coming through my blinds,It was magnificent,It was the sunset....I coulnd't believe it,when I woke up it was raining now i see splendid colors  all over my house,so i said to myself :Let me play something on my ipod and watch the sunset through the windows..so as Im listening to Clown by Emeli Sande and watching the sunset...it didn't work,,I didn't get that feeling...So i give up,and get back to what was I doing ...but something inside of me said "Capture Moments" and I thought when I get older all Im going to remember from when I was younger was how much time I spent on the internet?.So I ran to my terrace,believe me Its HUGE! It also got this part with grass its like a garden,and I got my ipod,outside was perfect! and I sat on the grass,played the song "Stay" by Rihanna and closed my eyes,feel the breeze and simply smiled,the sky looked like painted...It was totally spontaneous.And if we were to collect these small moments in a notebook and save them over a period of months we would see certain trends emerge from our collection.certain voices would emerge that have been trying to speak through us. We would realize that we have been having another life altogether; one we didn’t even know was going on inside us. And maybe this other life is more important than the one we think of as being real....this clunky day-to-day world of furniture and noise and metal!! So just maybe it is these small silent moments which are the true story-making events of our lives.

“Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment