Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

...

Does it happen to you that sometimes,you just don't give a fuck? Life you ran out of fucks,and don't care what anybody says,because people are fucked in the head and they're are trying to screw you,well guess what I CLAPBACK!! We all have that one person that we hate because they be always trying to belittle us.Don't you ever be the victim,be a soldier and fight to what you believe in,because if you don't do that life will fuck you up.I'm having a rough week so far,I can't wait to be over and just soothe my soul from all the drama,I need to get AWAY,just for a while.To explore and have fun.I feel like I'm being held hostage,and trapped in a cage and they don't let me speak my mind,because they consider me a rebel and a menace just because I think differently and they ignore me just because I'm young,but that doesn't mean we are dumb and consider us rebels because we actually say it how it is,they scared of us,we should make a difference.The World is basically fucked up,I hear about what happened in Boston,It's so painful seeing people die everyday.Politicians are not doing shit.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyUxCQt9T0E


If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and Peace are ETERNAL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment