Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

People

Well people annoy me so much!!!! I would rather spend my whole day listening to music and watching movies than spending time having a conversation with stupid people,there's too many kinds of people,but it seems like I only get to meet those that I dont like.for example: People that talk too much are probably the worst,they talk too much but they basically dont say nothing..2.People that talk about themselves all the time,listen I don't care because you're just trying to brag and make me feel like a failure..3.People that talk too fast...I feel dizzy,please don't!!! 4.People that are trying too impress someone,I mean all the girls are like that..5.People that interrup you...ITS MY TURN NOW BITCH!!!.....6.People that bitch about their life make me fucking depressed cos they put me in deep thoughts....7.People that dont listen to you,I feel very offended cos I listened to your story about random& boring ass stuff etc....I JUST want to meet people that are all eyes on you and talk about stuff you like too and understand you,and are just...interesting and are funny!! You rarely get to meet those kind of people in your lifetime,so dont let them get out of your life!! But the whole point was that people at the end are backstabber and fucking idiots and you should be careful theres many many of them that they trying to mess up your life.Ok that's all I had Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment