Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Three Years Later...

Don't you just want to kill your old self?
Well I do, after reading my posts on my blog which I started about 3 years ago
And all I can say I'm disappointed by myself and I was very boring, I kept repeating myself and getting these stories from all over the web and discussing Chris Brown. Oh boy
Firstly, I am in no position of inspiring anyone since I have my fair share of problems and insecurites but however, My way of motivation can be discussing my current problems and actually finding a solution. Well, here we go my current emotional state is ratther complicated because I can't decide if I am stressed or fucking stressed. My 2016 so far hasn't been very... let's say relaxed.
I have decided on creating this year's resolution, it may sound pretentious and boring but I think it's actually life changing even if you don't go even half way through even acomplishing your goals atleast you've tried and life evolves around that; trying. I am trying so hard that the things I've written down in my so called 2016 resolution, in no way be in my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment