Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

smells delicioso

I am very delighted to announce My New Year Resolution list it is slowly starting to cross things off
aaaaand that's would be, cooking! Yes, I actually cooked today, I actually MADE something...from scratch! I most definetly am in awe! I find it horrible that I got so excited that I didn't believe that I could. What a fucking low self esteem! Which in this case I actually crossed two things off of my list 
cooking
trying
Anywayyys, on the other note, I made this bomb lava cake, I wish I took photos for actual proof 
One of my favorite moment was when it was done rather than when I tasted it! It's felt like a greater acomplishment than it actually was.
Since I want to cross thing off and pretend that this list of mine never existed I need to proceed with my next resolution/goal
Eating healthy 
As great as a lava cake sound I need to start eating better and just taking care of my body so I will start by tomorrow and I will keep you updated with my progress and my meals for the day
Tomorrow it's definitely a avocado toast with poached egg on top kinda day and working out (not too psyched about that) 

No comments:

Post a Comment